Year of Physiology (YoP) is the site to find information on major physiological meetings with an international character in one place.
It is a resource both for physiologists at all career stages and those curious about physiological science and careers.
YoP is international, just as physiological research is. All the meetings we feature in our long year” welcome new attendees to their physiological meetings. Thus if you are a curious professional or trainees of clinical disciplines, data scientists, biostatisticians, and environmental and conservation scientists with physiological interests, come and find out what all the excitement is about at international physiology meetings. Get the bigger research picture and see how your work could gain more impact with physiological insights.
Having all the information about meetings, the societies behind the meetings, and the journals where the research is published in one accessible place, is what YoP is all about
The “years’ “ meetings in focus are /were:
- May 7-11, 2022 IUPS , Beijing, China (virtual)
- Sept 15-18, 2022 Europhysiology , Copenhagen, Denmark
- March 14-16, 2023 Congress of the Physiological Society of Japan , Kyoto, Japan
- April 20-23, 2023 American Physiology Summit (APS) , Long Beach Ca, USA
- July 10-12, 2023 Annual meeting, The Physiological Society , Harrogate, UK
- Sept 14-16 , 2023 FEPS, SPS and Baltic Physiological sciences, Tallinn, Estonia
- Nov 1-4, 2023 FAOPS , Daegu, Korea
- Nov 27-30, 2023 PANAM Physiological Sciences 2023 , Puerto Varas, Chile
- TBA PanAfrican Physiology Congress , TBA
- Sept. 11-14, 2025 IUPS 2025 (joint meeting with Europhysiology) Frankfurt/Main, Germany